Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Next appointment...

So we went back to the doctor's office to double check everything. This time hubby came with me. I have been having issues with morning sickness. Actually---it's all day sickness.  At least 2-3 times a day I find myself in the bathroom.  It has not been fun or easy.  I try and try so hard to eat.  But I find food so nasty. The smell, the look....everything about it. I just can't handle it. And when I finally do get an appetite, I end up throwing it all back up. 

The appointment went well.  The ultrasound showed that the third sac did not grow, and there was no heartbeat or anything in sac 3.  I had a feeling that this was the case.  I was really hoping that only two were growing---and I think the guys were too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment