Friday, November 7, 2014

And Now We are TWO!

Two years.   Wow.   I haven't kept up on this blog, mainly because there isn't much action any more to post!  I keep in touch with the guys monthly.  We swap pictures of the kiddos (mine and theirs), and keep each other updated on family life events.   They called me earlier in the year, and surprised me with a trip to Tel Aviv, Israel to spend a week with them for the boys' second birthdays.  However, due to the conflict in the area (DAMN WARS!), we were unable to make it happen.   Since then, IF E has had a contract change, and accepted a position in Rome!  So, the boys and IF R will be soon following behind him. They plan to stay for at least 2 years.  They have said that since the trip didn't work out this summer, they would like to bring me to them in Rome!!!!!!!!!!  Details are being planned and I can't wait to wrap my arms around all four of my Israeli men!

Here is an updated photo of the boys close to their second birthday in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment