Sunday, March 11, 2012

Week 14:
We started week 14 on Friday, January 27th. This week really was the most uneventful week so far. I haven’t grown, I haven’t felt movement, I don’t throw up anymore or have any nausea, even the tiredness has gone down a bit.
I had my follow up appointment on the 31st, and my blood pressure FINALLY was low and stable!!!! The meds are doing exactly what they are supposed to and I am hoping it stays that way!!!!!
She did a few ultrasound shots and here are the pictures:




Here is some info on week 14:

By week 14 of your twin pregnancy your babies' necks are getting longer and their ears are on the side of their heads. Your babies are between 3.2 - 4.1 inches long and their bones are getting stronger. For twin baby boys the prostate glands are developing and for twin baby girls ovaries are moving to the pelvis. You are most likely showing by this time as well.
On to week 15!!!!!! Let’s keep this good feeling going!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment