Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Beta 2....

Beta number two is always taken to make sure that the numbers are not only increasing, but are doubling in a certain time frame. This number is crucial, because if it does not rise, or does not double in the right amount of time, the pregnancy could be considered to have something wrong.

I was extremely nervous today. I knew that it had to be going up. My body was feeling the effects of the pregnancy already. I am SOOOO tired. My tummy has been feeling yucky the past few days. I just know that I am knocked up. But how knocked up am I???


WELL.....the magic number today:
REMEMBER---today we are only 9dp3dt-----

161.6

This number is damn near perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   We needed it to double every 48 hours. Ours doubled in 35.5 hours! It is a very good indication that we have two cooking in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment