Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The transfer----

I left the Omaha airport Sunday morning. I arrived in Dallas and had a bit to hang out before my next plane left. I was able to enjoy my book and just relax. My next flight was from Dallas to Mexico City. When I arrived, I realized they had put two flights’ baggage on the same reel. So it took me over an hour to get through customs and find my bag.
I finally was able to walk through the door and see my guys waiting for me. It was nice to finally be with them again.

 

Monday morning was our transfer. I put on my lucky green socks----







 The ride to the clinic was smooth and easy. They had to make me drink a bunch of water before the transfer to make sure my bladder was full. I had to drink SO much water!!! My bladder was ready to burst! The procedure was easy…very quick, very simple and everything went perfect! We spent the rest of the day at their apartment, just relaxing and me, with my book!   I didn't take any pictures this time around....though the guys did at the restaurant when we ate. Speaking of---the restaurant we ate at---PREGO is the best, most amazing place, I have ever eaten. If you ever go to Mexico City.....make plans to eat at Prego. Best Italian food EVER!!!!!!


I flew home the next morning, my flights could not have gone better. I arrived home Tuesday night with no issues getting home. I went out for supper with my family and then relaxed in bed with a movie and my daughter by my side. Everything was just amazing….and while saying goodbye was hard to my guys, I knew it would not be the last time I was to be with them. I knew in my gut that this time was going to be it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment